This demo video shows just how easy it is to make fabulous handmade envelopes with this great tool!
tools for artists
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Board
One of our favorite new tools is the Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers. This innovative, easy-to-use tool will help you make handmade envelopes in more than 60 sizes! Just find the size of your card on the chart printed on the tool's surface, and cut your paper to the size indicated on the chart -- in a few simple steps, you'll have the perfect size envelope for your card!
We like to use the Envelope Punch Board to make envelopes from a wide variety of papers, including:
* maps or atlas pages (index pages are fun, too!)
* sheet music
* magazine pages
* ledger paper and graph paper
* doublesided scrapbook paper
* gift wrap
* kraft paper or paper bags
* pages from old books -- especially children's books!
* pages from books in other languages
* old calendars
* Sunday comics